Indeed.com - SCAMMERS

As a business owner seeking to utilize Indeed for recruiting, my experience has been overwhelmingly negative and unprofessional. After creating an employer account, I diligently submitted over ten documents, including essential insurance and state license information. Despite this, it took an excessively long three days to merely post a job listing. Further aggravating the situation, after investing $700 in promoting the roles to attract quality candidates, my account was abruptly blocked without explanation. This sudden action resulted in the loss of all my potential candidates and the cancellation of meticulously scheduled interviews.

The lack of a direct communication line or customer support adds to the frustration. There is no avenue to address grievances or seek clarification for the account suspension. This experience has not only caused significant disruption to my hiring process but also reflects poorly on Indeed's commitment to supporting employers. I am sharing this review in hopes of prompting a response from Indeed. It is vital for a platform of this stature to provide reliable services and effective communication channels for its users. My experience, unfortunately, has been far from satisfactory, leading to a substantial loss of time and resources.

Terrible. I have been ignored around 4 different times. You can never reach them. They always over charge you for a services that you don't even get. Candidates are underqualified but they still charge you a daily marketing amount. You try to talk to a rep and you get ignored for months. I have been ignored for 6 months at times. I wish they had a better job engine platform. Don't go with Indeed.

I feel they discriminate against small business owners with all the unnecessary requirements. They suspended our job posting and resume access until we provided one of five documents to prove we are a valid company. One of the requests was a Certificate of Liability, which I provided but my insurance company uses a document called "Accord" and they do not accept that.

As a home office working under a DBA, they would not accept our DBA from the county clerk because it was handwritten. They did not accept our EIN#, or our UI document showing name and company name with address with a copy of our mortgage with same name and address on it. If I can run a business and file taxes in my state with these documents how come, they are not good enough for Indeed? After four weeks of taking pictures, sending documents, having customer service talk over me and refusing to provide a supervisor on the phone, I decided I will inform all that will listen to RUN from INDEED....They are INDEED the worse!!!