Best Bay Logistics Inc

If I could give 0 stars, I would. Got this load from the port and the Broker (Chester) didn't tell us my driver needed to load the machinery himself. We wouldn't have booked it if we knew. We tried to cancel the load because it wasn't going to work out and we knew they were expecting my driver to unload the machine himself. Chester insisted we take the load and that they would get a forklift to load my driver and they would have someone on the other side to unload him. He was at the port for 8 hours... No waiting time was paid. When he arrived at the receiver, the same thing happened. Then they asked us to pay to get the forklift to unload him. Called Chester throughout to get some answers because he was taking too long to answer the emails and the situation was urgent. He never answered any calls. Extremely unprofessional. My driver ended up waiting 6 hours at the receiver. No waiting time was paid even though we were told we were. I called many times. Their whole team is unprofessional. We couldn't reload on time because they took too long to unload. Book with caution...